Wormwood Alcohol-FREE Liquid Extract, Organic Wormwood (Artemisia absinthium) Dried Herb Glycerite
Features and description:
- ALCOHOL FREE!
- NON GMO!
- GLUTEN FREE!
- Expertly extracted Wormwood ALCOHOL-FREE liquid extract!
- Wormwood Glycerite contains ONLY natural ingredients! Alcohol Free! Gluten Free! Non-GMO!
- High Quality Wormwood NON-Alcohol liquid extract – we use classic conventional methods of extraction! We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Wormwood Glycerin based liquid extract: dry material / solvents ratio is 1:3!
- We strictly use Only Certified Organic or ethically sourced wild harvested raw material, vegetable palm glycerin and crystal clear artesian purified water! Really the BEST Wormwood herbal glycerite on market! Made with love for plants and respect for Nature!
Wormwood (Artemisia absinthium) is a silvery perennial herb. Plant height is 50-200 cm. Stems are straight, slightly ribbed. Slices of all leaves are linear-oblong, bluntly pointed. The flowers are all tubular, yellow. Baskets are spherical, 2.5-3.5 mm in diameter. The fruit is a brownish pointed achene about 1 mm long. The fruits ripen in August – September. Propagated by seeds. It is believed to come from Europe, North Africa and western Asia. Naturalized in North America. It is widely cultivated in Southern Europe, Russia, North Africa and the USA.*
Additional Information about the product:
Main Ingredients: Certified Organic Wormwood (Artemisia Absinthium) dried herb. Origin: Hungary.
Strength: Dry plant material / solvents ratio 1:3 w/v.
Please note: There is unfiltered extract in 32 oz jar. 32 oz jars contain some plant material inside!
Solvents: Other ingredients: vegetable palm glycerin, crystal clear water.
Additional information about ingredients: Contains NO Alcohol, GMO, gluten, heavy metals, artificial colors, preservatives or synthetic fertilizers.
Indications: Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool dry place.
Safety information: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your practitioner if any adverse reactions occur. Excessive consumption may impair ability to drive a motor vehicle or operate heavy equipment.
Suggested use and dosage: Shake well before use. 20-30 drops, three times a day or as directed by your practitioner. The best way to use liquid herbal glycerites is to put the suggested amount in a glass of water, tea, or juice and drink the entire contents. Glycerites can also be administered directly into the mouth without the assistance of water however some glycerites are unpalatable which is why most people prefer to dilute them into a beverage.
There are no reviews yet.