- Non-GMO sunflower lecithin powder
- Soy free brain nourishment
- Blends easily into smoothies, soups or yogurt
INGREDIENT: SUNFLOWER LECITHIN POWDER
Naturally occurring phospholipids (example) (per serving) (1 1/3 tablespoons)*:
- Phosphatidyl Choline 2.5 g (2,500 mg)
- Phosphatidyl Inositol 1.8 g (1,800 mg)
- Phosphatidyl Ethanolamine 1.1 g (1,100 mg)
* subject to natural variability
Suggested Usage: Take 1 1/3 tablespoons daily, preferably with a meal. Mix in juice or shakes, or sprinkle on food.
Caution: Do Not Eat Freshness Packet Enclosed.
Natural color variation may occur in this product.
Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
This product is sold by weight not volume.
- Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, corn, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients.
- Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
- Soy Free
- NON GMO Project VERIFIED
- QUALITY GMP ASSURED
About 45 servings per container
1 1/3 tbsp (10 g)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value
|Total Fat 5 g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 1 g||5%|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 2.5 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.5 g|
|Sodium 0 mg||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate <1 g||<1%|
|Protein 0 g|
|Calcium 25 mg||2%|
|Iron 0.3 mg||2%|
|Potassium 80 mg||2%|
|Phosphorus 270 mg||20%|
|Not a significant source of trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, total sugars, added sugars, and vitamin D.|
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
There are no reviews yet.