What role does Butyrate play in my body?
• Reduces Inflammation*
• Stabilizes the microbiome*
• Reduces our desire to overeat*
• Burns fat*
• Helps the body target and eliminate unhealthy cells*
• Cleans your cells*
• Stimulates the burning of abnormal fatty acids*
• Create an environment where cancer cells are not given the conditions they need to thrive*
Butyrate is a short chain fatty acid that is a potent detoxifier of ammonia and neurotoxins. It encourages the formation of friendly bacteria in the gut.
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Servings Per Container: 125
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value*
Calories from fat 8.7
Total fat 1.3g 2%
Calcium 160 mg 16%
Magnesium 80 mg 20%
Butyric Acid 1.2 g * *
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
* * Daily Value Not Established
Other Ingredients: Butyric acid, calcium hydroxide, magnesium hydroxide, medium chain triglycerides (MCT), hydroxypropyl methylcellulose and purified water.
No yeast, no wheat/gluten, no corn, no soy, no dairy products, no artificial colors, no resins or fillers.
There are no reviews yet.