- Key Benefits and Actions*
- May help support digestion of food-derived histamine in the digestive tract*
- Enhances the presence of diamine oxidase (enzyme) in the digestive tract*
- Patented material with optimized stability*
- May help support normal digestion*
Histamine Block by Seeking Health contains a patented enzyme formula providing 20,000 HDU of diamine oxidase (DAO) – the main enzyme responsible for the degradation of ingested histamine – per serving (2 capsules). Diamine oxidase (DAO) has been clinically tested and found to break down food-derived histamine in the digestive tract. DAO is not absorbed and does not have systemic activity. Histamine Block does not manage or address antibody-related or IgE-related food allergies.*
- Suggested Use
Take 1 capsule no more than 15 minutes before consumption of histamine-rich foods, or use as directed by your healthcare professional.
Children and pregnant or lactating women should consult their healthcare practitioner prior to use. This product contains an ingredient derived from porcine (pig). Avoid if allergic to pork or any other ingredient. Histamine Block is NOT EFFECTIVE for symptoms of immunerelated food allergies, such as peanuts, shellfish, etc., or for gluten intolerance due to sensitivity or celiac disease. DAO is not absorbed and does not have systemic activity. Histamine Block does not manage or address antibody-related or IgE-related food allergies.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
- Does Not Contain
Milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soy, gluten, or artificial colors.
- ** Any claims presented are made by the manufacturer and not by WholeScripts or the parent company.
There are no reviews yet.