Black Cumin Alcohol-FREE Liquid Extract, Black Cumin (Nigella Sativa) Seed Glycerite
Features and description:
- ALCOHOL FREE!
- NON GMO!
- GLUTEN FREE!
- Expertly extracted, Super concentrated Black Cumin ALCOHOL-FREE liquid extract!
- Black Cumin tincture contains ONLY natural ingredients! Alcohol Free! Gluten Free! Non-GMO!
- High Quality Black Cumin NON-Alcohol liquid extract- crude extract of first extraction! We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Black Cumin Glycerin based liquid extract: dry material / menstruum ratio 1:3!
- We strictly use only or ethically sourced wild harvested material, alcohol, vegetable glycerin and crystal clear water! Really the BEST Black Cumin extract on market!
Black Cumin (Nigella Sativa) is an annual herbaceous plant with fine foliage and delicate pale bluish purple or white flowers. It is indigenous to the Mediterranean, but grows prolifically in many areas of the world.*
Additional Information about the product:
Main Ingredients: Black Cumin (Nigella Sativa) Dried Seed Powder. Origin: Egypt.
Strength: Dry plant material / solvents ratio 1:3 w/v.
Please note: There is unfiltered extract in 32 oz jar. 32 oz jars contain some plant material inside!
Solvents: Other ingredients: vegetable palm glycerin, crystal clear water.
Additional information about ingredients: Contains NO sugar, yeast, mold, corn, salt, wheat, soy, artificial color, dairy foods, preservatives or synthetic pesticides or fertilizers.
Indications: Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool dry place.
Safety information: Keep out of the reach of Children. Not to be used during pregnancy. Consult a physician before using if nursing or taking any medications. Do not use if you are allergic to any ingredients. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool dry place.
Suggested use and dosage: Shake well before use. 20-30 drops, three times a day or as directed by your practitioner. The best way to use liquid herbal glycerites is to put the suggested amount in a glass of water, tea, or juice and drink the entire contents. Glycerites can also be administered directly into the mouth without the assistance of water however some glycerites are unpalatable which is why most people prefer to dilute them into a beverage.