Features and description:
- ALCOHOL FREE!
- NON GMO!
- GLUTEN FREE!
- Expertly extracted, Highest Quality Ashwagandha root ALCOHOL-FREE liquid extract!
- Crude Ashwagandha root extract of first cold extraction!
- Ashwagandha extract contains ONLY natural ingredients!
- Super concentrated Ashwagandha root Glycerin based liquid extract: dry material / solvents ratio is 1:3!
- We strictly use Only Certified or ethically sourced wild harvested raw material, vegetable palm glycerin and crystal clear artesian purified water! Really the BEST Ashwagandha herbal glycerite on market!
Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) is a small, shrub-like plant growing 14–30 in tall. Tomentose branches extend radially from a central stem. Leaves are dull green, elliptic, usually up to 4 to 5 in long. The flowers are small, green and bell-shaped. The fruit is orange-red when ripen.*
Additional Information about the product:
Main Ingredients: Certified Organic Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) dried root from India.
Strength: Dry plant material / solvents ratio 1:3 w/v.
Solvents: Other ingredients: vegetable palm glycerin, crystal clear water.
Additional information about ingredients: Contains NO Alcohol, GMO, gluten, heavy metals, artificial colors, preservatives or synthetic fertilizers.
Indications: Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool dry place.
Safety information: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your practitioner if any adverse reactions occur. Excessive consumption may impair ability to drive a motor vehicle or operate heavy equipment.
Suggested use and dosage: Shake well before use. 20-30 drops, three times a day or as directed by your practitioner. The best way to use liquid herbal glycerites is to put the suggested amount in a glass of water, tea, or juice and drink the entire contents. Glycerites can also be administered directly into the mouth without the assistance of water however some glycerites are unpalatable which is why most people prefer to dilute them into a beverage.